September 28, 2013

Day 25: You Really Are A Bad Guy


A character who makes you cry when they cry
Vanellope Von Schweetz (Wreck-It-Ralph)

I was watching Wreck-It-Ralph the other day and my heart clenched during the scene Ralph decided to destroy the race car they both worked on. All Vanellope wanted was a chance to actually be the racer she is, and because of Ralph thinking only of himself during that moment, she couldn't. My heart broke into pieces when she said, "You really are a bad guy!"

3 comments:

  1. I love Vanellope. :) She was my favorite character in "Wreck-It Ralph"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanellope is the cutest! It truly is heartbreaking to see her cry.

    http://orangeclosetdoors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this rendition of yours, Arielle!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)