August 21, 2013

Commissions are up!



I am happy to announce that I am opening up commission slots for Spaceship to Infinity! I've been getting lovely compliments about my drawings and my artwork, and I would like to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for being so kind! It even reached a point where some of you have even been willing to pay for my art, and that really means a lot to me. This is the most rewarding feeling ever!

I will be opening up 5 slots for these. If you're interested, please email me at contact.spaceshiptoinfinity@yahoo.com! Prices are in US Dollars. Please give me as much detail of what you want as much as possible! Also, I have a few conditions of my own:

  1. You have to be a Paypal user. All payments will be made through my mom's Paypal account at quelguev@yahoo.com. (Please select "Goods & Services" option)
  2. I will ONLY start working on your drawing after you've sent me the full payment. Please inform me as well once you have.
  3. As I am only 14 and most of my readers are in that age bracket, please keep requests appropriate and kid friendly. (THINK OF THE CHILDREN!)
  4. I am open to illustrating fan art or your original characters. Just please keep Rule #3 in mind!
Thank you all so much! Hope to hear from you soon! *happy dances into the land of rainbows*

1 comment:

  1. I HAVE DECIDED TO PUT YOU ON COMMISSION TO DO MY PORTRAIT... err... drawing... er... gravatar? Whatever you call it... I WANT MY OWN! Full color please. And I want it the way you perceive me to look like (read: make me beautiful!).

    I will pay you via my PAYPAL (yes, I'm a mom and I have one of those too). But please charge me in pesos because I don't do US$.

    So start scribbling and IMPRESS MEEEEEE!

    T.A.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)