October 1, 2012

Moodboard Mondays: Spaceship to Infinity Redefined


One of the projects we did for last Saturday's session of Blogworthy {Which was also the last. Huhu, going to miss everyone!} was to create a mood board that would define our blog. I was very excited for  this activity because I'm the type of person who likes grouping things according to color and appearance. Lo and behold, here is Spaceship to Infinity redefined.

  • I totally love Spaceship to Infinity's new logo! It's just so artsy and I love how it fits my personality. {I also love how it gives emphasis on the A}
  • Ariel. My favorite Disney princess, who was also animated by my favorite Disney animator, Glen Keane. I cannot emphasize how important she is in my life. Not just because we have the same name, but I see a lot of her personality in myself. We're willing to do what it takes to achieve what we want in life. Mermaids unite!
  • I like collecting photos of spaces, desks, and all sorts of home-y things. {Hence my "Future Home" and "Spaces" boards on Pinterest. Follow me!} I looooove the "working-at-home" feel of the desk and goodness, the lamp itself. It looks like you're in your little Neverland.
  • I'm pretty much obsessed with pretty illustrated posters with uplifting messages on them. Thus, the image of a hot air balloon with all other thingamajigs on it. Aw yeah.
  • Yes, more Disney. Peter Pan is one of my absolute favorites among the older Disney films. Plus, it was also one of my biggest inspirations to try out theatre after seeing it live last 2007. Ah, memories.
  • Oh my goodness, I can't even stress how much this last photo speaks the truth! {Plus I love the pretty typography. Yipee!}
  • Finally, my favorite color scheme of the week. You can never get enough of color schemes. Never.

Ah, moodboards, how they can clear up your mind. Making this was actually very relaxing. In fact, I'm thinking of making "Moodboard Mondays" a weekly thing here on Spaceship to Infinity! Definitely looking forward to next week's moodboard!

Sources: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

2 comments:

  1. Hi, there Arielle! I sent you an email, hope you will have a time to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I like your "Spaces" board. *follows*

    And I really like that workspace. Especially the light fixture thingmabob. =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)