September 16, 2012

Tote-ables: Positivity


After QUITE a while, I decided to bring this back. Yes, taking Tote-ables seriously now! I've been really busy with schoolwork, that I haven't had any time to work on my business. Three cheers for it has returned! {I'm exceptionally proud of the new timeline cover I made for it. Let the rainbow appreciation begin!}

The bags in the Positivity collection have "feel good messages" on them. You can check them out here! Tote-ables now features messenger bags! Yipee!

What other exciting things are in store for Tote-ables? I'm now accepting custom designs for Php 300! You can message me via Facebook or tweet me for inquiries.

Really excited for how this is going to turn out! Hope to hear from you all soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)