August 15, 2012

Creative Life Advice

Here is a page from my journal where I made a list of things I should do whenever I'm experiencing an art block or simply bursting with creative energy.


{ l i s t e n  t o  n a t u r e }
It has been raining nonstop here in the Philippines. I love the sound of rain falling onto the ground. It's so relaxing.

{ p a i n t  e v e r y  o n c e  i n  a  w h i l e }
I just got back to painting with watercolor. It definitely gets my mind off things

{ p l a y  a n  i n s t r u m e n t }
I've been playing my ukulele quite a lot these past few days. Its cheerful sound just takes away all the gloominess in the air.

{ r e a d  a  f a i r y  t a l e }
As Einstein has said, "If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales."

{ m a k e  s t i c k e r s }
This is one of my absolute favorite things to do. Hand-drawn or digital, making stickers is one of my simple pleasures.

{ d r i n k  t e a / l e m o n  w a t e r }
Tea is extremely soothing during cold rainy days. But when the sun is out? I recommend adding lemon slices to your glass of water. It's very refreshing!

{ d r a w  E V E R Y W H E R E }
I think I struggle the most with this particular piece of advice. I guess I have to work on this MORE OFTEN.

{ t r y  n e w  t h i n g s }
I try to keep an open mind at all costs. I'm ready to learn whenever and wherever.

{ t e a c h  o t h e r s }
Knowledge deserves to be shared!

{s p r e a d  L O V E  n o t  H A T E }
I was browsing one of my mom's books and I found these wonderful words of wisdom, "Life is too short to waste time hating anyone."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)