March 27, 2012

What have I been up to?


Hello, amazing people of the universe!  How have all of you been?

What have I been up to lately?
I'm reading Catching Fire.
I watched The Hunger Games last Saturday with friends.
I'm currently listing down my favorite moments from the movie in another post.
I am trying to survive this art block I've had recently.
I downloaded lovely brushes for Photoshop.
I am greatly saddened by the news that Glen Keane has resigned from Disney.
On a happier note, I watched the first two episodes of Legend of Korra!
I'll be going to the beach in a week!
Magnum ice cream is my current favorite.
Instagram has become my best friend this week.
I am practicing my digital art.
I like this post.
It's a rainbow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)