February 4, 2012

The 20 Most Beautiful Bookstores in the World


As you all know, I am a huge bookworm, and it is one of my constant delights to visit bookstores and breathe the wonderful scent of paper in the air.  It's amazing how something simple like a book can bring so much joy.

My mom happened to come across this link while she was surfing the net.  She showed it to me and I was completely awestruck. Behold, the 20 most beautiful bookstores in the world!  Okay, something new to add to my bucket list!  Visit all these bookstores!  I especially love these among the 20: 

  • The Selexyz Bookstore in Maastricht, Holland.  It used to be an old Dominican church now converted to a beautiful haven of reading!

  • The Bookàbar Bookshop in Rome, Italy.  Its modern design is lovely!



  • The Plural Bookshop in Rome, Italy.


  • Popular Kids' Republic in Beijing, China.  Is there a better way to spell awesomeness?!

  •  Cook & Book in Brussels, Belgium.

 [ all images from Flavorwire.com ]

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, those are amazing! I'd love to visit a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Let's visit together! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are awesome. Have you heard of that Shakespeare book store in Paris? It looks like a phenomenal book store, I want to visit it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)