January 1, 2012

Party like it's 2012!


2011 has passed, so let us welcome the year 2012!  Last year has been full of blessings, so I hope that this year would be the same.

This year I promise to:

  • be more productive! 
  • finish whatever challenges I started!
  • write more!
  • draw more!
  • upload more covers on Youtube!
Yes, I hope that I get to achieve these goals for 2012.  

Speaking of challenges, I have finally found myself a copy of Keri Smith's Wreck This Journal and I plan to make it my 2012 blog challenge.  Starting today, I will do one of the book's instructions and wreck the journal the best way I can.


Today, I accomplished this page: "Poke holes in this page using a pencil."  It felt good, yet it was saddening to poke holes into a page of a beautiful book.




So, Happy 2012 again, my lovely readers!  Stay tuned for the next Wreck This Journal activity soon!

1 comment:

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)