October 23, 2011

Thirteen!


Guess who officially turned thirteen today? Meeee!

I have finally entered the stage of my life where I can call myself a 'teenager'.  I can now watch R-13 movies or PG-13 movies without a chaperone, though I have to be careful.

What did I do to celebrate?  Well not much, really.  I'm not a really big fan of birthday parties, though my family and I went to some thrift stores in Cubao.  It was awesome!  I can't wait to come back and probably buy stuff.

Funny, I received three necklaces as gifts, one with a heart pendant, one with a girl, and one with a microphone.  Cool, right? 

I should better go back to doing what I have to do, so goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)