March 6, 2011

Tangled

Today, I finally watched Disney's Tangled!  I have to say, it's one of the cutest Disney films I have watched! Rapunzel is now my second favorite Disney princess! (Ariel will always be the first) And Eugene is my second favorite Disney prince. (If you consider him a prince)  Pascal was just plain adorable! (I want a chameleon!) Maximus was so funny!  Mother Gothel is now my second favorite Disney villain (my first is Morgana from The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea).

Funny, after watching the movie, I realized that Helena Bonham Carter can actually play Mother Gothel.  I see a resemblance in them.  *wink wink*

Well, this movie is a great to watch with the family.  It tells you that if you have a dream, go after it!  Don't just sit around and wait!

Oh how I would love to be a concept artist or a storyboard artist for Disney!  (That is my new dream, and I am going after it) I'm going to save up for The Art of Tangled book so I can learn from it.  Let's do this, Arielle!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love Tangled! It's probably my favorite Disney princess movie. It's the old Rapunzel fairy tale story twisted into an awesome new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for your dreamSSS, Arielle! Pray to God for the right persons, right places, right opportunities, right timing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)