January 20, 2011

Book Mode!


Hey everyone! How are you guys? 

I haven't been experimenting with the camera lately, because I have so much to do for school! With Hybrid classes back on track, I'm going to have to schedule all my assignments and all that.  Oh the tiredness.  I don't even have that much time to read! 

I was reading Pride and Prejudice a few days ago.  I decided to stop reading it because romance stories aren't really for me.  Haha.  I finished Shiloh by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor.  As you can see in the picture, I am currently reading The School Story by Andrew Clements.  So far, I find it a cute story and it is inspiring me to write a book / story one day. 

Well I better go now!  Here's to the next blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)