January 4, 2011

2011!

   I can't believe it's 2011 already.  Time flies so fast!
   So how did everybody celebrate New Year? :)  My family and I celebrated New Year at Alabang. ;) We also attended a New Year's Countdown party at Bellevue hotel's Vue Bar.  It was my very first time, celebrating New Year away from home. Haha.
   Anyways, today is January 4 and I made my own pasta recipe! :) All you need is spaghetti pasta, olive oil, sliced tomatoes, sliced Anchovies, minced garlic, and dried basil. :) I'll post the recipe later. ;)
   So, I am currently making Harry Potter themed bookmarks for my little sister. :D I am very much enjoying it. Heehee! :">

   Samples of my work. Heehee! ;) I also made a Bellatrix Lestrange graphic. :D

   Bellatrix may be crazy, but she's awesome. :-bd I keep doodling her in my notebooks. Haha!
   Well, I better get back to making bookmarks! :) I have a lot more to do!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Arielle! :) Glad to know you're making artsy stuff again. I have, too, but after like a few months or so. :))

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)